Any forums for DebugDiag ?
b***@gmail.com
2015-09-24 12:53:55 UTC
hi all,

is there any forum group to discus about DegubDiag ? If not then can i post debugdiag related problems here ?

thanks
Ant
2015-09-24 23:25:57 UTC
Post by b***@gmail.com
hi all,
is there any forum group to discus about DegubDiag ? If not then can i post debugdiag related problems here ?
thanks
Not that I know of. Go ahead and post in here, expect delays since it
is rarely checked. :/
--
Quote of the Week: "When I am at my lowest, that is when I see things
the clearest. It's hard to care about ants when you're soaring with