Facebook and upgrades
Lena
2010-07-25 05:19:00 UTC
My facebook account will not open n. It was working. i think that it has
too do with allowing the computer to let the facebook open. i had teh same
problem with Stamps.com. it was working and it stopped. I cannot find the
place that i add the server for facebook. I knopw that it has to do with the
control panel but I cannot remember what icon it was that allows the window
to come up that I cn put in facebook to be recognized.
Ant
2010-07-25 14:15:34 UTC
On 7/24/2010 10:19 PM PT, Lena typed:

> My facebook account will not open n. It was working. i think that it has
> too do with allowing the computer to let the facebook open. i had teh same
> problem with Stamps.com. it was working and it stopped. I cannot find the
> place that i add the server for facebook. I knopw that it has to do with the
> control panel but I cannot remember what icon it was that allows the window
> to come up that I cn put in facebook to be recognized.

Why are you asking in this WinDebug newsgroup?
--
"The life of an ant and that of my child should be granted equal
consideration." --Michael W. Fox, Vice President, The Human Society of
Stamps.Com
2010-07-29 01:59:59 UTC
Lena,

If you are still have trouble with Stamps.com, can you please contact me so
I can assist you? social(at)stamps.com

Thanks!
Chuck
Stamps.com