using dd nt!KiBugCheckDriver l1 etc
geoffcox
2011-10-30 19:52:03 UTC
Hello

I have a PC which keeps freezing and needs to be rebooted.

I have recently read how to use (in WinDbg)

kd> dd nt!KiBugCheckDriver l1

This gives;

829396c0 00000000

but - using the following is not any help in deciding which driver is
at fault !

0: kd> !ustr 0000000

Am I missing something?!

Cheers

Geoff
n***@gmail.com
2013-03-28 22:25:07 UTC
On Sunday, October 30, 2011 3:52:03 PM UTC-4, geoffcox wrote:
> Hello
>

> I have a PC which keeps freezing and needs to be rebooted.
>

> I have recently read how to use (in WinDbg)
>

> kd> dd nt!KiBugCheckDriver l1
>

> This gives;
>

> 829396c0 00000000
>

> but - using the following is not any help in deciding which driver is
>
> at fault !
>

> 0: kd> !ustr 0000000
>

> Am I missing something?!
>

> Cheers
>

> Geoff

Hi Geoff, here's a long shot but did you ever figure out why the pointer does not appear to be pointing anywhere?

Thanks, Yaw.