This group is closing...
Scott Noone
2010-09-27 16:30:39 UTC
So where are we supposed to go? There's no WinDBG forum on MSDN that I can
find at this point.

Until we hear anything, I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows about
the WinDBG forum that we host on OSR Online:

http://www.osronline.com/cf.cfm?PageURL=showlists.CFM?list=WINDBG

Once you sign up (for free, of course) you can participate via web, email,
or NNTP.

-scott
--
Scott Noone
Consulting Associate
http://www.osronline.com
mike

-scott
Don Burn
2010-09-28 20:23:34 UTC
The thread back on 6/19 was for it closing about then. The strong
rejection of the planned move to an application debugging forum by the
users of the group caused it to be delayed. I have never seen a new
destination provided.

Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting
Website: http://www.windrvr.com
Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr
-scott
Dee Earley
2010-09-28 07:48:41 UTC
Post by Scott Noone
So where are we supposed to go? There's no WinDBG forum on MSDN that I
can find at this point.
Until we hear anything, I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows
http://www.osronline.com/cf.cfm?PageURL=showlists.CFM?list=WINDBG
Once you sign up (for free, of course) you can participate via web,
email, or NNTP.
Other usenet providors (eternal septemper, aioe, etc) plan to keep on
carrying the groups.
No one says for how long or whether MS will put pressure on them to
remove them.
--
Dee Earley (***@icode.co.uk)
i-Catcher Development Team

iCode Systems

Please reply to the group.)
Ant
2010-09-30 13:23:28 UTC
Post by Dee Earley
Other usenet providors (eternal septemper, aioe, etc) plan to keep on
carrying the groups.
No one says for how long or whether MS will put pressure on them to
remove them.
I hope never! :)
--
"What reason, like the careful ant, draws laboriously together, the wind
of accident sometimes collects in a moment." --Friedrich von Schiller