Unable to read head of debugger data list, NTSTATUS 0xC0000001
w***@colddot.nl
2009-02-03 21:40:23 UTC
Hei, im currently working on a driver. So i needed to debug it with
WinDbg.
WinDbg working verry nice on my laptop and other desktop.

But on this desktop it it gives this error when using local kernel
debugger (dident test remote kernel debugger)
Unable to read head of debugger data list, NTSTATUS 0xC0000001

Debugging usermode apps doesent give me problems, i tried with and
without the /debug switch

+ColdDoT
Maxim Kachinkin
2010-11-15 13:49:57 UTC
I have the same problem. And i don't know what to do. But before now kenrel debug worked. I have downloaded a lot of symbols and i've tune verifier.exe... and after that kernel debugger print the same error "Unable to read head of debugger data list, NTSTATUS 0xC0000001"...
may be i've downloaded symbols for another win kernel, so it can't to attach them...?
Post by w***@colddot.nl
Hei, im currently working on a driver. So i needed to debug it with
WinDbg.
WinDbg working verry nice on my laptop and other desktop.
But on this desktop it it gives this error when using local kernel
debugger (dident test remote kernel debugger)
Unable to read head of debugger data list, NTSTATUS 0xC0000001
Debugging usermode apps doesent give me problems, i tried with and
without the /debug switch
+ColdDoT
Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Microsoft .NET DataBase Access For Beginners
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-topic-area/Microsoft-NET-DataBase-Access/1/SQL-Server-Oracle-DB2-Informix-Query-Samples.aspx