Unable to access Outlook Express newsgroups
Michael
2010-09-26 21:25:43 UTC
I am receiving either one of the messages below with Outlook Express

'Cannot Connect to Server'
And right now......

'An unknown response was received in response to a request for information
from the news server 'cnews.corel.com.'

Or

'Cannot launch file. Make sure that path and filename are correct and all
file libraries are available.'

Can I have some advice on how to fix these issues. This, so that I can
access the newsgroups each time here in Outlook Express.

Michael Feldman
Don Burn
2010-09-27 00:06:11 UTC
Most of the Microsoft newsgroups were shut down this weekend to be
replaced by forums. I suspect this is what happened to the group you
are trying to access.

Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting
Website: http://www.windrvr.com
Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr
Michael Feldman
Michael
2010-09-27 15:39:48 UTC
Thanks for this. Can you tell me where I can assess the relevant forum for
my Windows XP Software?

Thanks

Michael Feldman